TO LEAD PEOPLE TO BECOME FULLY DEVOTED FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST
In pursuit of our mission, we focus on six priorities:
1. Worship: The highest priority of God’s people is to worship Him, that is, to give to God the worth that He ought to have in our lives. Worship is an expression of our love for God.
2. Word: We believe that the bible is the final authority for our life and faith. It's not about Bible knowledge but how we are transformed in the way we think, act, and feel. Hearing and obeying God’s word is how we become like Him.
3. Fellowship: We exist to care for and to build up people, not programs. To do this we must first develop our relationship with God and his word then to one another in fellowship.
4. Ministry: We believe that fellowship ultimately leads to ministry (the sick, the lost, the poor). In simple terms, Ministry was the mission of Jesus.
5. Training: Through worship, the word, fellowship, and ministry we train or equip people to do the work of Christ.
6. Sending: We believe that God has called us to be a church that is relevant within our community. Our location is in Johnstown, but we believe that we have the ability to impact the many communities through the lives of our members.